The ICOC Minister’s Health Committee is a sub-committee of the “Church Health and Growth Committee,” part of the Regional Family Chair group. We firmly believe that healthy church growth must begin with healthy and vibrant ministers. We have formed this group to bring awareness to the ongoing need for attentiveness to the spiritual, emotional and physical well-being of our ministers worldwide. Our goal is to be a resource of encouragement and support to our full and part time ministers. We are a group of evangelists, women’s ministry leaders, physicians and counselors who understand the unique challenges of serving in the ministry. We pray the resources on this page bless and support you, and want to encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information or support.
Minister’s Health Videos
Videos produced by the Minister’s Health Committee. A new video is released every month.
- Calm My Anxious Heart (& Amygdala!) – Woven in Truth
- Spiritual Mindfulness & Breath Prayer – Woven in Truth
- Embracing & Processing Emotions with God – Woven in Truth
- Negativity Detox – Woven in Truth
- The Art of Intimate Marriage – Dr. Jennifer Konzen
- Social Media and Mental Health I – Dr. Tim Sumerlin
- Social Media and Mental Health II – Dr. Tim Sumerlin
- Social Media and Mental Health III – Dr. Tim Sumerlin