In this 12-minute video, Michelle Cameron of Perth, Australia, narrates this summer’s update on the activities of the Women’s Service Team (WST). This report has been sent to Regional Communications Directors and Regional Family Chairpersons of all the churches in our fellowship, as of July 4th, 2020 to make use of as they see fit.
Highlights from this report include:
- The exciting addition of three single women as regular members of the Women’s Service Team. This is the first time in the history of this committee that single women have been recruited to serve as standing members of this service team.
- We welcome Girlie Cabadsen from the Philippines as the newest member of the Women’s Service Team. Girlie and her husband Danilo are a recent addition to the group of Regional Church Family Chairs, serving in the Asia/Pacific Continental Group.
- Updates from each of the five task forces of the WST
- A link to a 60-second video which you may share, introducing the recently launched ICOC Women’s Website, www.womentoday.international: https://youtu.be/-6HxwEATy_k
- Some helpful instructions about how to use some of the features currently available on the women’s website
- An invitation to women who might like to volunteer and use their God-given gifts with any of these task forces. If you are a member of an ICOC church, have an interest in any of these task forces and would like to help strengthen the global women’s ministry by volunteering a few hours a month, please let your women’s minister know and feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
- A request to “LIKE” womentoday.international on Facebook and Instagram.