The churches in Central America are grateful to host the ILC and Delegates meeting in Panama from October 2-5. We hope and pray that God will use this time to strength the unity among our churches and to move forward by faith. We are also eager to welcome you to our Central American Conference from October 5-7.
Please join us as we celebrate our God who is Almighty!
Josue Ortega, Central America Regional Chairman
ILC Program: Click here
- Click here to register
- Early Registration ends May 31: $250
- Regular Registration June 1 – August 31: $270
- Late Registration after September 1: $300
- Click here for hotel registration (includes meals)
- The Westin is next door to the home hotel for the conference, Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Panama, which is now sold out. Those staying at the Westin can access the Playa Bonita by foot on the beach or a three-minute complimentary shuttle ride.
- ICOC Chairmen Service Team Meeting Dinner: Sept 29, Saturday 6-9 pm
- Service Team Meetings
- Sept 30, Sunday
- 9 am – 5 pm Evangelists, Elders, Women, Teachers and Communications Service Teams meet separately
- 6-8 pm Dinner together
- October 1, Monday 9 am–12 pm: Service Teams meet separately
- Sept 30, Sunday
- Delegates Meeting
- October 1, Monday 2-5:30 pm and 7:30-9:00 pm
- October 2, Tuesday 9 am-5 pm
- October 2, Tuesday 6-9 pm: ICOC Events Board
- International Leadership Conference (ILC)
- October 3, Wednesday 9 am-5 pm
- October 3, Wednesday 7:30 pm: Regional Communications Directors Meeting
- October 4, Thursday 9 am-5 pm
- October 4, Evening: Continental Groups
- October 5, Friday, 9 am – 12 pm
- ICOC Chairmen Service Team Meeting Lunch: October 5, Friday, 12-2 pm
- Central American Conference: October 5-7, Friday evening through Sunday noon
FAQS: More Information
- For questions about registration and housing please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about the Service Teams or Delegates Meeting program, contact email@example.com
- For questions about the ILC program contact AT Arneson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration for the ILC and Delegates Meetings includes registration for XX Conferencia Centroamericana, see https://www.
- Do I need a visa to enter Panama? Visitors from many countries don´t need a visa, but we suggest you call the Panama Embassy or consulate in your country and find out. In case you need a letter from the church in Panama to get your visa, please be urgent as this process may take time. Send an email to: email@example.com
- Walking thru migration. Mention you are a tourist visiting the country and also attending the ILC in Dreams Playa Bonita Panama.
- What is the currency in Panama? Balboa is the currency and 1 balboa is equal to 1 US dollar. US dollars are totally accepted in Panama. You only need to bring US dollars.
- How do I get from the airport to hotel? At your arrival, there will be some disciples in bright colored t-shirts welcoming you and guiding you to take a taxi to the hotel. The price is $30 per person, $40 for two people and $50 for three people. In case you don´t find a disciple, proceed to the taxi company inside the airport (there are two different ones) and get your ticket. Don´t forget to mention the International Leadership Conference as a reference for your special price.
- How far is the hotel from the airport? It is about 18 miles away. The name of the hotel is Dreams Playa Bonita Panama.
- Will there be transportation from the hotel in case we want to visit the city of Panama? Panama City is 3.5 miles away from the hotel. We will have daily transportation from the hotel to the city to all who want to go shopping or visit the colonial downtown area. Contact our ushers in the hotel for the schedules provided.
- What kind of clothes should I bring? Panama is a tropical country, so it is hot. 30-34 Celsius is expected (86-93 Farenheit). The hotel is located on the beach; please bring appropriate clothes and a light sweater for air-conditioning if you want. October is the end of the rainy season so it may rain some days.
- What is included with your hotel room? All meals, all drinks (There’s a fridge in each room with drinks available free for you.) Tips, snacks, gourmet coffee, and taxes are also included, but not room service.
- Do I have time to take a tour? On Friday and Saturday, we are having a tour to visit the locks of the Panama Canal and the Colonial Downtown. You can book it in advance on the registration site. Or as soon as you get the hotel, contact our ushers. There will be a booth in the hotel where you can buy your ticket.
For all other questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org